1. Comments that contain spam, self-promotion comments or links will not be approved. This includes links to other sites as well as links to your own sites.
2. Comments that bash churches, other Christians, or ministries will not be approved.
3. Comments that attack someone personally, slander them, make personal accusations against them, judge their motives, or misrepresent others or their work will not be approved. If you have an issue with someone, go to them directly. Internet blogs, forums, social media sites, or any other web based site is no place to address a personal issue you may have with someone.
4. Comments that contain gossip regarding a person, ministry, or organization, will not be approved. Gossip can be false, true or even partially true information received second, or even third hand that makes another person, ministry, or organization look bad.
5. On occasion comments will end up in the spam folder. So, if your comment does not violate any of the above rules, and does not get approved, there is a possibility it may have gone to the spam folder. I do not have time or resources to filter through every spam comment. Please do not take it personal if your comment does not appear. This could be why. Please wait a few hours, and try again.