In an effort to promote and foster thriving marriages, this page contains resources that I encourage you to utilize for your own personal growth. Great marriages don’t happen by accident. A powerful marriage is the result of hard work, unconditional love, and the continual pursuit to become a better spouse.
I will be adding resources over time, so check back regularly.
Each title is also linked to the book on amazon for your convenience. These are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at not extra cost to you. Your purchase of resources through any affiliate link on the site helps to support this ministry and is greatly appreciated.
- The 5 Scriptural Principles For Succeeding In Life And Marriage – This ebook is available for FREE only for those that join my mailing list. In it I present 5 principles from scripture that when applied, are highly effective at building successful relationships, and being successful at life. You also get a convenient, quick-reference infographic specifically applying the principles to your marriage.
- Life Together: The 10 Pillars Of A Powerful & Lasting Marriage – My newest ebook on building and sustaining a powerful marriage. In it I line out the 10 pillars that establish a powerful, thriving, and lasting relationship. I provide you with practical handles, and action questions at the end of each chapter.
- 101 Date Ideas Under $50 – Lasting marriage happen through intentional pursuit of each other. This resource gives you 101 date ideas that each cost less than $50.
- 5 Love Languages – This book will revolutionize the way you “love” your spouse. When you learn to speak love in the language that your spouse understands you create an environment that fosters a thriving marriage by meeting your spouses basic need for love. By Dr. Gary Chapman
- The Love Dare – The marriage challenge from the movie “Fireproof.” It will challenge you to love and serve your spouse in a whole new way.
- Saving Your Marriage Before, or After, It Starts – A powerful book highlighting many marriage myths, and offering 7 questions to ask before (or after) you marry. By Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott.
Specifically For Husbands
- Wild At Heart: Discovering The Secret Of A Man’s Soul – John Eldredge
- Way Of The Wild Heart: A Map For The Masculine Journey – John Eldredge (kindle)
- Night Light Devotional – A nightly devotional for couples from Dr James Dobson and his wife. A great tool to strengthen your marriage, and encourage nightly conversations.
- 101 Conversation Starters For Couples – Gary Chapman & Ramon Presson
- 101 More Conversation Starters For Couples – Gary Chapman & Ramon Presson
- Love Talk Starters – Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
- Find your love language – Take this simple test and find out your primary and secondary love languages.
- Marriage Health Check Up Workbook – You can’t master what you don’t measure. If you want to master having a powerful relationship, it is necessary to monitor the health of the relationship. This workbook provides you with weekly, monthly, and quarterly relationship checkups. The questions here can be paired with the content in Life Together: The 10 Pillars Of A Powerful & Lasting Marriage.